Toilets are usually blocked with poop from time to time for a variety of reasons, including clogged S-traps, mineral build-up, old pipe network, and slow septic systems. These are some of the most prevalent causes of a clogged toilet with poop.
As a result, dissolving and softening the clog may be an appropriate strategy because it will make flushing the toilet easier and more manageable while also clearing any obstructions in the toilet drain.
Fortunately, there are chemical solutions that easily dissolve poop stuck/clogged the toilets without the need for physical labor.
Simply pour the chemical solution into the clogged toilet and wait for the solution to break down the clog.
4 Best Chemicals that Dissolve Poop Stuck in toilet
1. Green Gobbler The Ultimate Toilet Poop Dissolver and Main Drain Opener
The Green Gobbler product from EcoClean Solutions is at the top of this list, as the best and editor’s pick in this review.
The Green Gobber waste remover is a powerful solution that not only dissolves the toughest toilet clogs but also cleans the toilet drain of any obstruction.
The thick-density formula has effective capabilities that sink through the toughest clogs, transforming solid waste into liquid.
It also has the power to dissolve grease, oil, and paper products, which are the main culprits of consistent toilet clogging.
This product’s notable benefits include its ability to be used on any plastic or metal drain pipe and its environmental friendliness, as it is odorless and non-flammable.
- Brand: EcoClean Solutions.
- Safe to use on Sink, toilet, tub and shower drain.
- Weight: 4.91 pounds.
Reason to Buy
- This is a waste removal product that is both effective and safe, making it ideal for clogged toilets.
- The non-corrosive properties ensure that the toilet and pipes are not damaged.
- The product is non-flammable and poses no danger to you or your family.
2. Raebic K-97 Biodegradable Bacteria Digest – Best for Clogged Toilet, Sewer and Septic System
The Roebic K-97 solution is well-known for its ability to break up even the most stubborn toilet, sewer, and septic clogs.
Most toilet clogs are caused by a collection of sludge, toilet paper, and feces, which always causes a major backup in the toilet drain, particularly at the S-strap.
The effective Roebic properties have the power and ability to penetrate and break down toilet clogs due to its biodegradable bacteria that digest paper, and human waste and convert them into sludge that can simply be flushed down the toilet.
To use, simply shake the Roebic K-97 evenly before pouring 8 ounces into the clogged toilet and waiting an hour for waste-degrading bacteria to effectively break down the clog.
Furthermore, the solution is safe for plastic and metal pipes, as well as the environment, as it will not pollute your surroundings.
- Brand: Roebic.
- Volume: 946 Milliliters.
- Weight: 1 pound.
Reason to Buy
- Effective on a variety of tasks, including toilet clogs, sewer blockages, and septic systems.
- Help in the prevention of backups and the rapid restoration of toilet drain flow and sewage pipe flow.
3. Green Gobbler Toilet and Septic Saver Bacteria Enzyme for Blockages
This Green Gobbler will not only safeguard your toilet drainage and sewage main, but it will also avoid consistent blockages caused by built-up clogs that are generally trapped in the path of the sewer line.
Contain strong digestive and bacterial enzymes that soften toilet blockages and drain that ordinarily get caught within the toilet drain, keeping the line clean from obstruction and preventing consistent clogging in the toilet.
This product also includes six water-soluble packs that should be used on a monthly basis to assist prevent clog development on the toilet drain and sewer line, which will keep your toilet from constantly overflowing and backing up.
- Brand: Green Gobbler.
- Scent: Scent.
- Weight: 2.13 ounces.
Reasons to Buy
- Strong and effective against toilet and sewer line obstructions.
- Has a straightforward and simple procedure.
- Reduce sewage line odor by digesting all bacterial buildup and blockages that tend to accumulate on the toilet drain. Simultaneously, this solution contains a fresh scent that will keep your toilet fresh all the time.
4. Rid-X Toilet and Septic Tank Treatment Enzymes
The Rid-X is one of the strongest and most effective brands renowned for its septic tank treatment.
Voted as the best and number one brand in septic and sewer line treatment, I am confident that anyone dealing with a clogged toilet will not be disappointed with this product.
The Rid-X will not only save you from frequent toilet clogs and overflows, but it will also clear all of the toilet drain and sewer line of bacteria and obstructions that normally occur as a result of flushing the toilet, assisting in the breakdown of all flushed household waste, allowing waste and water to flow easily.
To properly use on a clogged toilet 1 pouch of Rid-X formula in the toilet for an hour or two to break down the clogs on the toilet and drain, then flush to push down the waste.
- Product: Rid-X.
- Weight: 3.2 ounces.
- Duration: 3 Months.
Reason to Buy
- Tough on toilet clogged and sewer line sludge.
- Environmentally friendly in terms of pipe and septic tank.
- Easy to use.
- Trusted product that aids in the free flow of the toilet drain system.
We’ve all experienced the inconvenience of a toilet malfunction, and the worst-case scenario is when the toilet becomes clogged or obstructed, which is when the rush to unclog the toilet begins.
Although there are numerous ways to clear the obstruction, some people prefer to use tools such as a plunger or snake, which they find disgusting.
That is why utilizing a chemical digesting product is so vital. It makes the entire procedure simple and straightforward by simply pouring the solution on the clogged toilet and waiting for a few hours as the solution liquefies the clogged, then flushing the toilet and you’re done.
We conducted exhaustive research, studied all performance statistics, and read online reviews to determine that the best choice for removing a blockage in our toilet is:
Raebic K-97 Biodegradable Bacteria Digest